**** Now Over 18 eligible**** 18/6/2021
Or turn 18 before 1st July 2021
Who can use this service
You can only use this service if any of the following apply:
- you are aged 18 or over
- you'll turn 18 before 1 July 2021
- you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you are an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you get a Carer's Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you're a carer
If you're an eligible unpaid carer but you cannot book an appointment, speak to your GP surgery.
You also need to be registered with a GP surgery in England to use this service. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
Find out more about who is eligible to have a coronavirus vaccination.
If you are not eligible yet
Wait to be contacted. The NHS will let you know when it's your turn to have the vaccine. It's important not to contact the NHS for a vaccination before then.
You need to:
- have 2 doses of the coronavirus vaccine at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 11 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
You can use this service for someone else.
If you've had a positive COVID-19 test, you should wait 4 weeks from the date you had the test before you book an appointment.
If you're under 30, you will not be offered appointments for the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine. There may be fewer appointments available or you may have to travel further.